|Date||Saturday 5th November, 2022|
|Location||Kilnwick Park Ground|
|Start postcode||YO42 2JF|
- 42 miles / 68 km.
- 3904 ft / 1190 m ascend.
- 14 hours cut off.
- Free parking at registration.
- 4 in total.
- All food and drink will be vegan friendly and gluten free.
- 1 checkpoint will be indoors.
- Indoor checkpoint will have a non-returnable food drop bag option.
What you get within 28 days of entry
- 10% discount off Athletica services, with clinics in York, Pickering and Pocklington.
- Exclusive content for injury prevention.
What we provide you with to help you navigate
- GPX route to download.
- Printed route map.
What you get at the finish
- Finishers medal made by Medal Studio based in Driffield.
- Finishers T-shirt made by Atlas Embroidery based in Driffield.
Podium finishers will also receive
- Hand crafted award depicting a swan, using reclaimed pallets, made by Etched on the Wolds based in Wilberfoss.
Supporting local charities
5% of your entry will go towards supporting local charities. We will also make a donation to each volunteer that helps on the day.
Please visit our website for more details.