Save The Children
Are you getting ready for Scotland's top running weekend at Edinburgh Marathon Festival on 25/26 May? The capital comes alive with visitors - 70% of runners come from outside of Scotland - enjoying the sights and soaking up the vibe.
Saturday's 5K & 10K are held at historic Holyrood Palace while Edinburgh Castle is the early backdrop for Sunday's fast and flat marathon route – perfect for beginners and with maximum potential for a personal best!
Save The Children stand side by side with children in the toughest places to be a child. They do whatever it takes to make sure children survive, get protection when they’re in danger, and have the chance to learn. Find out more about this amazing work at the Save The Children website.
Join Save The Children at Edinburgh Marathon Festival and enjoy:
- Free technical running vest or T-shirt with personalised iron on letters
- Amazing support from the Save The Children cheer squad on event day
- VIP post-race celebration including a well-deserved massage
- One to one fundraising support
- Fundraising resources including social media downloads
- Access to the Team Save Facebook Page
Edinburgh Marathon Festival is just one of loads of great running events where Save The Children are involved.
VISIT THE SAVE THE CHILDREN WEBSITE TO FIND OUT MORE