MND Scotland at Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Run for MND Scotland at Edinburgh Marathon Festival (23/24 May) and help support people affected by Motor Neurone Disease (MND) across Scotland.
MND Scotland has free charity places available in all the EMF races, including the marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10K and 5K.
MND is a rapidly progressing terminal illness, which stops signals from the brain reaching the muscles. This may cause someone to lose the ability to walk, talk, eat, drink or breathe unaided. There is currently no cure or effective treatment for MND and the average life expectancy from diagnosis is just 18 months.
When you run for MND Scotland you will receive:
- MND Scotland t-shirt or running vest to wear on the day
- Assistance setting up an online sponsorship page
- Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms
- Information on MND Scotland and fundraising
- Invitation to our post-race reception and massage at the finish line
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of people affected by MND
Or call MND Scotland on 0141 332 3903 or email email@example.com