|Date||Sunday 11th September, 2022|
|Area||Edinburgh & The Lothians|
|Start postcode||EH5 1QD|
* This beautiful 20 mile event is perfect training for runners taking part in a 2022 Autumn Marathon. It is 3 weeks before the London Marathon.
* The route is on approx 50% tarmac and 50% farm roads. It is undulating (1094ft of overall climb) but there are no ‘big’ hills to tackle.
* The route starts in Cramond and takes you through Dalmeny Estate then out into the town of South Queensferry and up and over the Forth Road Bridge before heading back to Cramond.
* Please note that there are no road closures for this race.
* There will be water stations at miles 8, 12 and 18.5 which will have water and Active Route sports drink. You are encouraged to run with your own water carrier and to fill this up.
* The route will be marked and there will be marshals on the course but the final responsibility is with the runner. The Strava map will be shared with you well in advance of the race.
* It is a fundraising event for The MS Society and 50% of your entry goes to the charity.
* Entry includes a medal for all finishers
* 300 maximum entries.