Save The Children
The work we do takes guts and determination, just like taking on a half marathon! Now we want you to join Team Save and take on a very special race – the Royal Parks Half Marathon.
Niamh did, here’s what she has to say:
“I couldn't have run for a better charity. The work Save The Children do is incredible and the support I received from them was endless! Team Save all the way!"
Here’s a few of the perks of becoming a certified Team Save runner:
- We’ll send you a Save the Children technical running vest;
- Our cheer squad will be the loudest on the big day;
- You’ll be invited to our post-race celebration and treated like a true VIP;
- You’ll receive personal support before, during and after your run;
- You’ll be helping create a world where every child doesn’t just survive, but thrives, and can go on to change the world.
Save the Children stand side by side with children in the toughest places to be a child. We do whatever it takes to make sure children survive, get protection when they’re in danger and have the chance to learn.
Register at the Save the Children website today and be part of one of the UK's top events – Royal Parks Half Marathon on Sunday 13 October in London. Best of all help to give children brighter futures!