|Date||Sunday 8th August, 2021|
|Area||Tayside & Angus|
|Start postcode||DD2 4TF|
Race starts at Camperdown park, taking runners along the north side of the city finishing opposite Barnhill rock gardens using the green circular route.
Half marathon route ONLY this year.
1,000 spaces - 250 released at present - as restrictions are lifted additional spaces will be made available.
PLEASE NOTE - POINTS TO NOTE
- We will ask ALL runners to register for a free rapid lateral flow home test kit to ensure testing in the final days leading up to the event.
- Chip timed - this year it will be CHIP time results as runners may start in waves due to COVID restrictions.
- Overall Male and Female prizes as well as top 3 category prizes - dependent on entries received.
- Usual 4 water stations (3, 6, 8.5 and 11 miles) as well as finishers medal and goodie bag.
- The event WILL require wearing of masks (if you use the return bus service) and social distancing.
- Race numbers will be sent out in the post - no collection on the day.
- Runners will be asked NOT to hang about at the finish area after completing their run.
- We ask that any bag drop be kept to an absolute minimum.
- Runners must complete the run in 3 hours maximum.
- Toilets located at start and finish.
- Free parking up at Camperdown park.
Half Route https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10005905053