|Date||Saturday 25th June, 2022|
|Distance||Marathon + other events: Half Marathon, Marathon|
|Location||Gypsy Brae Recreation Ground, Silverknowes|
|Area||Edinburgh & The Lothians|
|Start postcode||EH5 1QD|
This is the 2nd year of the Sunset Running Festival which starts at 5pm in the evening and enjoys a beautiful sunset finish line!
* It is a completely flat, seaside route at Silverknowes Promenade, offering PB galore.
* The 7,032.5m loop allows the organisers to provide you with an abundance of choices of distance and team entries.
* You can enter as:
a solo marathon runner (26.2 miles / 42km / 6 loops)
or solo half marathon runner (13.1 mile / 21km / 3 loops)
or a 2 runner relay team (minimum 7km / 1 loop each)
or a 3 runner relay team (minimum 7km / 1 loop each)
* There will be water stations every 2 miles which will have water and Active Route sports drink. You are encouraged to run with your own water carrier and to fill this up.
* Portaloos will be available every 4 miles.
* The route will be marshalled and first aiders will be present.
* There will be a woodfired pizza waiting for you at the finish line.
* Medals and goodie bags for all finishers.
* 300 maximum entries
No entries on the day.