|Date||Sunday 2nd August, 2020|
|Distance||10K + other events: 5K|
|Start postcode||PL20 6SB|
The route follows most of the initial loop of the marathon course, crossing the fulcrum of East and West Dart rivers before ascending towards Yartor, Babeny and Sherwell farm but does not go as far north as Bellever. You will return through Brimpts farm. From here it is a half mile sprint mainly down hill to the finish at Huccaby farm.
Your Entry Includes
- Fully marked and marshalled course (with reflective stakes, surveyors flags, tape, plenty of large arrow)
- Electronic chip timing + live results online.
- Water stations + water + bananas at the finish
- Secure baggage drop, parking, toilets & showers
- Finishers medals
- Professional First Aid
- Prizes for top 3 male and female and first V40 & V50