Dawn to Dusk Sunlight Ultra, Marathon & 22K
The event is multiple-lap comprising three distances (Half Marathon, Marathon, 50K Ultra) all starting at sunrise and finishing by sunset plus a mid-morning 10K
||Sunday 10th December, 2023
||Ultra + other events: 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon
|Location||Teresa Gavin House|
|Start postcode||IG8 8FA|
View all races for Dec 2023
- The route is an undulating but wheelchair friendly and mostly on good tarmac surface.
- The D2D races start at 8:04 am. This includes the Team Relay Ultra.
- The 10km race starts at 11:00 am - NO EARLY STARTERS.
- When you complete 11 laps of a certified 2.014 Km course you will receive a 22km medal.
- Complete 21 laps to receive a Marathon medal.
- Complete at least 25 laps and you will have earned an Ultra medal.
- You can run until 3:54pm.
- Chip timed so you can see how you did each lap later as well as on the big electronic board