|Date||Friday 4th March, 2022|
|Distance||10K + other events: 5K, Half Marathon, Marathon, Ultra|
|Location||Xcel Sports Hub|
|Town/City||Walton on Thames|
|Start postcode||KT12 2JG|
Starting at midnight, you'll need your head torches as there are no floodlights on at the track.
The event will be held on the same day as the morning Track Wars VIII, 6 hour, 12 hour and 24 hour events and the Track Wars IX afternoon / evening events so there will be plenty going on and plenty of folks to keep you company. There will be at least an hour gap between the morning and afternoon 6 hour events and this one, so you could even do all 3 events!
Track Wars X will be a 6 hour timed event specially modified for the running track. As with all these timed events you can complete as many or as few laps as you like and once you do one lap you are both a finisher and a winner! The only real difference is that this time one lap is 400m on a running track!
- 13 laps for 5.2km (meaning you complete at least 5km)
- 25 laps for 10km (meaning you complete exactly 10km)
- 53 laps for 21.2km (meaning you complete a half marathon)
- 105.5 laps for 42.2km (meaning you complete a marathon
- 108 laps for 43.2km (meaning you complete an ultra marathon or 27 miles plus)