|Date||Friday 4th March, 2022|
|Distance||10K + other events: 5K, Half Marathon, Marathon, Ultra|
|Location||Xcel Sports Hub|
|Town/City||Walton on Thames|
|Start postcode||KT12 2JG|
Track Wars IX is an afternoon / evening event with a difference, start from around 2:30pm and run round and round and into the evening. Sunset is 5.45pm, so from then on you'll need your head torches - that's right it's a track event with a night stage!
The event will be held on the same day as the morning Track Wars VIII, 6 hour event, with an hour's gap after that event finishes, so you can, of course, do both events!
Track Wars IX will be a 6 hour timed events specially modified for the running track. You can complete as many or as few laps as you like and once you do one lap you are both a finisher and a winner in our eyes. The only real difference is that this time one lap is 400m on a running track!
- 13 laps for 5.2km (meaning you complete at least 5km)
- 25 laps for 10km (meaning you complete exactly 10km)
- 53 laps for 21.2km (meaning you complete a half marathon)
- 105.5 laps for 42.2km (meaning you complete a marathon
- 108 laps for 43.2km (meaning you complete an ultra marathon or 27 miles plus)