|Date||Sunday 27th October, 2019|
|Location||Young Epilepsy, St Piers Lane|
|Start postcode||RH7 6PW|
Join us for Wingate’s Young Epilepsy charity running event on the morning of 27th October 2019. There are distances to suit all ages and abilities with a chip timed 5km or 10km trail run round Young Epilepy’s beautiful campus or a closed road 0.5km loop ‘fun run’, walk or push for those who prefer shorter distances. This event is all about fun and inclusion.
The 5km and 10km Trail route on offer is a true autumn trail / cross-country type run including road, muddy fields and tracks and at this time of year, you can expect muddy conditions, so trail and not road shoes are advised.
The 500m Fun Run or Push is around a tarmacked, closed road loop, so is wheelchair and chil-dren friendly. Maybe you would like to join your child on their loop. Those who find they have plenty of energy on the day could continue to complete a second loop. Everyone is a winner in the Fun Run or Push, earning a medal once they cross the line.
100% of all entry donations (and any additional fundraised income) goes directly to Young Epi-lepsy supporting young people in the UK diagnosed with epilepsy.
Features of the event:
- All entry donations go to Young Epilepsy
- Closed road for the run, walk or push so all ages and abilities can enjoy the lovely surroundings safely and uninterrupted.
- All participants will receive a bespoke StarRun medal
- Chip timing
- Fully marked & marshalled routes
- Race photos will be available to purchase plus a ‘selfie’ event backdrop
- Mass warm up by the ‘Hard Fitness’ team